Saturday, June 2, 2012

Antonio Tarver vs. Lateef Kayode 2012 fight

Click center to watch the video

Welcome to the most-awaited and talk about match-up that was brought through hot conversations. Both of the players are expected to fight what they are talking about. This will be an exciting boxing bout against active boxers. Who do you think will win the fight, Tarver or Kayode? Read our pre-fight review below now.

Lateef Kayode has caught enough from Antonio Tarver, and they haven't walked into the ring yet.

Tarver, the 43-year-old earlier universe light-heavyweight champion, has given critique for some of the unbeaten Kayode's cruiserweight battle on link lattice Showtime.

"Unfailingly I was battling, he was stating that I did not comprehend boxing enough, that I don't have the expertise to utilize my right, my capacity," Kayode declared. "He's primarily expression I don't expertise to do my work."

The 29-year-old Kayode (18-0, 14 knockouts) has an opening to face the input of Tarver (29-6, 20 KOs) when the pair feature a four-battle Showtime telecast that starts at 6 p.m. Saturday at Home Depot Center.

"Youthful warriors get too impassioned—he didn't handle it too well and exposed me," Tarver expressed. "So I'll demonstrate him what I was taking up conversation about."

Tarver stated he's perceived prospects similar to the Nigerian local Kayode attacked before by handlers not being legit enough regarding a boxer's weaknesses. Kayode is guided by famous mentor Freddie Roach at Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood.

"Most living breathing souls telling you how exceptional you are—that might be censuring," Tarver expressed. "Well, I'm at a distinctive level of boxing. This isn't checkers. It's chess. And then there's determined to be some baffling instants for him in this battle. He'll be swinging and lost all night."
Tarver, following back-to-back misfortunes to light-heavyweight champion Chad Dawson in 2008 and 2009, appeared as a cruiser-weight in July and surprise Australia's Danny Green in Sydney by a ninth-adjust specialized knockout.

Tarver, who knocked out Roy Jones Jr. in 2004 and beat him again by determination in 2005, trusts a win over Kayode will secure a session in the fall in opposition to universe heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko. "I am able to win on any one night, and assert my legitimate position in boxing history," Tarver stated.

For more updates of the Antonio Tarver vs. Lateef Kayode fight, you can always go back to this blog. We will be posting boxing updates and reviews especially for this fight.